THE ZERO VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS (V.O.C.) ENVIRONMENTAL MAINTENANCE TECHNOLOGY (E.M.T.) range of products is a water-bond range of extremely pliable waterproofing and protective coatings of high density.
rather revolutionary technology combining ancient and modern alchemy
resulted in the world’s first technology to deliver highly durable
maintenance products free from volatile organic compounds, the dangerous
and harmful compounds that are emitted by the uses of paints,
waterproofing materials and other maintenance products. These V.O.C.
components hold a serious threat to the environment and inhabitants of
SELFCOAT ZERO V.O.C. E.M.T. was developed over a period of
more than 20 years. This most revolutionary research resulted in
maintaining products for the lasting protection of literally any
surface, especially at a time of environmental concern. It’s most
revolutionary characteristics, the ability to meet industrial
performance demands, whilst posing no threat to the environment.
This product exclusively made from the world’s finest materials, offer
affordable premium quality multi purpose maintenance coatings, which are
application and environmentally safe and user friendly. These products
are non-tonic, non-hazardous, and non-flammable, making a safe
workplace; warehouse, storage, and transportation with simple water
clean up. Penetrating water bond polymers allow for finished coatings
within 60 minutes, thus speeding production. Ideal for industrial,
commercial, and marine applications where downtime or set up is
expensive. Full care is completed with the primer in twelve hours.
- The products are designed to provide a highly durable, elastic, and attractive protective coating on practically any surface.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the products can be applied with brush, roller, or spray.
SELFCOAT ZERO V.O.C. E.M.T. Range of products is non-flammable, totally
waterproof, resistant to oil, petrol, wax crayons, ball point markings,
ultra violet rays, extreme temperatures of both plus and minus, acids
and fungus growth.
- The products can be applied to old and new
galvanised roofs, plaster, brick, stone, cement, asbestos, concrete,
fibre, class, water tanks, aluminium, polystyrene, vinyl, cloth, paper,
canvas, cardboard, vehicles or virtually any surfaces what you wish to
Characteristics of Selfcoat products:
- ZERO V.O.C. (VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS) 0.04368Kg/L
- ADHESION (CLASS 0, NO FAILURE)
- WATER BOND
- REDUCTION OF TEMPERATURES BY 8 TO 13 DEGREES CELSIUS (LIGHT COLOURS)
- SEMI-PERMEABLE MEMBRANE
- ACID RESISTANT
- ALKALINE AND STAIN RESISTANT
- FUNGUS RESISTANT
- ULTRA VIOLET AND WEATHERING RESISTANT
- WATER CARRIER
- ABRASION RESISTANT
- COLOUR & LIGHT FAST, DOES NOT FADE
- RUST PREVENTATIVE
- CREEP AND IMPACT RESISTANT
- FLEXIBILITY – (VERY GOOD)
- EXTREMELY SCRUBABLE
- EASY APPLICATION EVEN BY UNSKILLED LABOUR
- LOW OVERALL COST
- ONE PAINT FOR ALL SURFACES (INDUSTRIAL, HOUSEHOLD, MINING, ETC.)-AGRICULTURE, WALLS, METAL, WOOD, CONCRETE, ETC.
- ECONOMIC – COST EFFECTIVE
- FIRE RETARDANT
- LIFE EXPECTANCY 7 YEARS +
- SHELF LIFE OF 2 YEARS + (WHEN WELL SEALED)
- ONE PAINT FOR ALL SURFACES (INDUSTRIAL, HOUSEHOLD, MINING, ETC.) – AGRICULTURE, WALLS, METAL, WOOD, CONCRETE, ETC.
- CLEAN UP WITH WATER
- CLEANABILITY (VERY GOOD)
- DRIES QUICKLY
- WILL NEVER HARDEN
- NO BLISTERING
- NO FLAME SPREADING